The passcode, Touch ID and Face ID on your iDevice is your first layer of data protection, but when you forget it or can’t use a particular access method, you don’t want to be locked out of your device and unable to use it. That’s why we recommend the #1 user rated iPhone screen unlock software, so you can get inside your device in just minutes. It’s fast, reliable and works with all the latest device models and iOS versions.
- 100% recovery rate for most of iOS devices.
- Get you past the lockscreen no matter what type of protection is.
- Work on damaged or disabled devices.
- No technical expertise required
iOS Passcode Removal is extremely intuitive to use, even for first-time users. Simply follow the instructions after downloading and installing the software on your Windows or Mac PC, and let the software do its job quickly and effectively.
- Step 1 : Download and install the software on your PC and connect your iDevice
- Step 2 : The software will take you through the steps to download and verify the firmware for the unlock process
- Step 3: Instantly remove screen protection and give you access to the device
- Using a 4-digit or 6-digit passcode to access your iDevice?
SNo problem if you forgot it or your device screen is damaged. Just download iMyFone LockWiper on a PC or Mac, connect your locked device and let the software do all the heavy lifting. No passcode can stand up to the powerful unlock software.
- Got a second-hand iPhone online and discovered that it’s locked with the previous owner’s Face ID?
No worries if you’re in that situation or if Touch ID is locked to the person who used the phone before you. This powerful software can unlock your device in a trice, and it does the job in a secure manner.
|Supported iDevices - iOS 12, iOS 11 & iOS 10|
|iPhone Series||iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 7, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G|
|iPad Series||iPad Air, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad mini, iPad with Retina display, The New iPad, iPad 2, iPad|
|iPod Series|| iPod touch 5, iPod touch 4, iPod touch 3, iPod touch 2, iPod touch,
iPod classic 6, iPod classic 5, iPod classic 4, etc.
iPod shuffle 4, iPod shuffle 3, iPod shuffle 2, iPod shuffle 1,
iPod nano 7, iPod nano 6, iPod nano 5, iPod nano 4, iPod nano 3, iPod nano 2, iPod nano